WooRank's integration with Google Tag Manager (GTM) allows you to easily install and enable the Assistant on your website. If you're unfamiliar with GTM, learn more on the GTM website.
Installation Guide - GTM
- Log in to Google Tag Manager.
- In your website's container, select the "Custom HTML Tag" option to place a 3rd party script into the container.
- Paste the Assisant code snippet (learn where to find it here) into the HTML text box.
- Define when the rule will be triggered by clicking on Firing Rules [+Add] button. Change the rule as needed. By default, the Assistant should fire on all pages.
- Once saved, the Assistant snippet will be loaded on any page where the Google Tag Manager (GTM) container script is installed.
Important note: hard refresh when opening your website the first time in order to display the Assistant.