Accessing the PDF Editor
At WooRank, we offer custom PDF report templates to all our users. Those with a Premium subscription have access to a full suite of customization options, while our Pro customers can also enjoy PDF reports with a selection of customization features. To access the PDF template, please navigate to the PDF Templates section in the left navigation:
Creating PDF Report Templates
To create a new report template, click the blue “New Template” button in the upper right:
This prompts you to name your new PDF report template. Give your report template a name and then click the blue “Save” button in the lower right.
Customizing PDF Report Templates
PDF report templates are entirely customizable, allowing users to add, remove or change each part of the report:
- General: Personalize your template name, language, and styles to create a report that not only aligns with your brand but is also user-friendly.
- Footer: Tailor the footer text, background color, and logo to ensure brand consistency throughout your report.
- Introduction: Craft a unique introduction, add your logo, display the WooRank score, and customize the intro text to set the right tone and provide a quick snapshot of the report.
- Conclusion: Customize the conclusion text and add a signature image for a personalized summary of your report.
- Review: Choose the sections to include in your review to focus on the most relevant data.
- Keyword Tool: Adjust keyword information, display options, and data filters to suit your needs, providing a comprehensive view of your keyword performance.
- Traffic: Choose to include Google Analytics 4 (GA4) reports or not. This allows you to incorporate the latest analytics data into your report. (To enjoy this report, please make sure you've got your Google Analytics 4 (GA4) connected to your project)
Reminder: Please note that Traffic data will only appear in the Home Page's review PDF report within a project, as this data represents the performance of the entire website.
Setting a default template
To streamline your report downloading process, we recommend specifying a default template. This selected template will be automatically used when you opt to download a report from your account overview page or via the "Download PDF" button from a website's Project or Review.
You can set a default template by clicking on the three vertical dots located on the PDF Editor overview page:
Click the “Set as default” link to make that template the default.
This menu also includes options to edit or delete your template.
Warning: Deleting a PDF report template is permanent. Once deleted, a template cannot be recovered.
Default templates will be noted with a blue icon:
Downloading PDF Reports
There are 2 ways to download the PDF report for a website. The first is from within a domain’s Review or Project by clicking the “Download PDF” button. Clicking this button will download a report for the website using the default template.
You can specify which report you want to download by clicking on the down arrow connected to the “Download PDF” button. This will bring up a drop-down menu listing all available PDF report templates:
From this menu, you can choose to download a report by clicking on its title, to edit the template by clicking its corresponding pencil icon, or to create a new template by clicking the “New Template” link.
The second way to download a PDF report for a website is from the Optimize page. To download a PDF report from the Optimize page, click the vertical 3 dots to corresponding report and choose the option 'Download PDF' from the drop-down menu. This will download a report using your default template: