Using Keyword Tool
- Keyword: this is the keyword you are tracking.You can click on it to access your historical graph.
- Volume: The number of average monthly searches using this keyword (its popularity).
- Your ranking: Your website’s weekly average position for the tracked keyword. Position change is indicated by green and red arrows.
- Competitors: These are the average positions of your competitor websites for the tracked keywords.
- Keyword tags: Sort and filter your tracked keywords by custom keyword tags.
- Keywords left: The remaining number of keywords available to track, according to your plan.
- Google domain: Choose which Google domain and language you want to track your keywords in.
- Position Spread of all keywords within a Project over a 12-week period.
Note: Each Project comes with 50 keywords.
With a Pro plan, you can track up to 50 keywords or keyword chains in your Project and with a Premium plan you can track up to 250 keywords or keywords chains for all your 5 Project.
Now that you’re set up with Keyword Tool, move on to more advanced SEO with Site Crawl.